Make IT employee onboarding seamless for
your new hires with Interlaced.
Here’s how IT Employee Onboarding works when you partner with Interlaced:
- Your new employee signs their offer letter… yay!
- The hiring manager notifies Interlaced of the employee’s name, location, role and start date.
- Our team gets to work picking hardware from inventory or procuring new hardware, installing a suite of MDM and security software for the device, shipping the hardware to arrive at your new team member’s doorstep or your office location.
- Simultaneously, Interlaced provisions email, calendar, file sharing access and a full suite of common SaaS applications for your new team member so they are ready to get started on Day 1.
- Your new team member accesses a short, getting started video via a QR code in their welcome package, to help familiarize them with their new technology.
- Interlaced support technicians are on standby via Slack, Teams and Zoom for any questions that may arise!
- When your team member moves on to their next best opportunity, Interlaced will ship them a prepaid return box for them to ship back all of their company owned equipment. We’ll securely wipe the device and put it back into inventory for your next hire, or help sell the device on your behalf if it is no longer usable for your business.
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to love all Interlaced has to offer. New clients have 60 days from the effective date of any 12-month contract to exit without penalty if dissatisfied with services. No risks, just rewards!
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At Interlaced, we strive to
make your new team members’ first day the best it can be.
With hundreds of startups and small businesses relying on us,
- Provisioning laptops with approved apps and settings
- Ensuring fast secure network and WiFi access
- Setting up email, calendars and chat apps like Slack and Teams
- Granting access to business systems and data
- Installing security tools
- Configuring multi-factor authentication to access sensitive company data
- Offering concierge setup assistance
- Removing IT obstacles on Day One and beyond
Scalable device services
from procurement to offboarding.
By overseeing key parts of your device lifecycle,
Employee IT onboarding done right—there is a better way!
Employees start off empowered and engaged, not frustrated by avoidable tech issues. Simplify onboarding at scale no matter how distributed or hybrid your workforce is.
Deliver five-star Day One experiences consistently. Learn how Interlaced can onboard new hires seamlessly at your growing organization and take IT off your plate.
What Clients are Saying
“Managing a remote-first team is the future of work but a strong IT partner is critical for businesses who want to transition their onboarding processes to a seamless, remote process. Interlaced helped us transition our employee onboarding, offboarding and device inventory management to a fully remote process that allows us to support new hires across the US and, in some cases, internationally. Implementation was pretty straight forward and we have since partnered with our dedicated engineer team to customize workflows and build matrices to automate as much of the process as we can. The engineers we work with are quick to respond, friendly and creative problem solvers. For teams that don’t have the resources for an internal IT team but may be looking for a responsive external partner, definitely consider Interlaced.”
— Stephanie Pagan, Manager of Talent Acquisition at
How IT Helpdesks Catalyze Startup Success
Case Study: The Power of Food Combines with Technology
Best Practices for IT Onboarding: Streamline the New Employee Experience
Unlock your IT potential.
From solidifying your long-term vision to reducing security risks and offloading your day-to-day tasks, Interlaced is your trusted technology partner.